[pct-l] Harts Pass CG

Al Werner falbhan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 12:43:42 CDT 2012

Must be about 20 miles from Mazama, which is just off Hwy 20. The gravel
road is fine for cars, no trailers allowed and pretty much anybody could
drive it. That said, I've seen people with "heights" issues come a little
unglued where there is some pretty good exposure and a particularly narrow
section of road. There's probably a fair amount of traffic, particularly on
a summer weekend if you're thinking of hitching.

As mentioned earlier, we got a lot of snow up this way over the winter and
we pretty much didn't see spring until June 21st. Summer usually shows up
on July 5th, but it was late last year and so could be this year the way
things are going. Still lots of snow in the WA Cascades.

Message: 16