[pct-l] Giardia Lamblia - Excellent informative article by Robert L. Rockwell, Phd

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Mon Jul 2 18:44:49 CDT 2012

So the next question is -- how does this apply to the rest of the PCT?  My
guess is high mountain water is safe. Areas with cattle or slow moving /
stagnant water is questionable.

Tortoise

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable
President John F Kennedy,  1962

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.