[pct-l] Giardia Lamblia - Excellent informative article by Robert L. Rockwell, Phd

Eric Lee saintgimp at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 3 12:02:43 CDT 2012

Brick wrote:

The scare factor on the PCT is NOT bacteria, it is Giardia. The treatment
methods for bacteria and viruses are different than for Giardia cysts.

I agree that Giardia is the "scare factor" on the PCT but I'm not convinced
it's actually the main risk.  The problem is that any gastrointestinal
distress tends to be labeled "Giardia", usually without an official
diagnosis.  I suspect (but can't prove) that E. Coli is a much bigger
problem than people realize.

Eric