[pct-l] Giardia Lamblia - Excellent informative article by Robert L. Rockwell, Phd

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Tue Jul 3 19:42:00 CDT 2012

So Cal water does NOT suck. It's just as good as anywhere, maybe
better. It mostly comes from either faucets (i.e. municipal water
supplies) or it comes from pipes that feed spring water into cattle
troughs. I drink So Cal water untreated all the time, including from
streams. I will treat it if I have to take it directly from a trough
or from stagnant water. I consider it to my best health to drink the
water of my watershed unfiltered and untreated.