[pct-l] Giardia Lamblia - Excellent informative article by Robert L. Rockwell, Phd

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Tue Jul 3 22:18:26 CDT 2012

I recall reading within the last few years another article on wilderness
water. One point I remember is that especially in the afternoon the top few
inches of water in lakes has been disinfected by the UV from the sun.
Anyone else recall this?

Tortoise

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable
President John F Kennedy,  1962

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.