[pct-l] Water Borne Diseases

Foot Locker pctfootlocker at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 20:43:24 CDT 2012

My filter is suppose to filter most bacteria such as salmonella,
cholera, and e coli. Protozoa such as cryptosporidium, and giardia.
Bathing in water causes things like e coli... I respectfully disagree
with your pollution being able to be filtered... And just because
someone has a PHD does not make them the know all, be all! Whats his
actual PHD? Water causes alot more problems than you might think
Brick, its not just third world areas of the world. I realize this
through actual research. No PHD, besides my PHD for Post Hole Digging!
I could argue ALOT, and really it dosent matter, I posted to defend my
words, its my right to attempt the process, and a message to people
who post my words, I will defend myself!(always!) Thanks.