[pct-l] NOBO hiker ride

Trailwife at aol.com Trailwife at aol.com
Fri Jul 6 14:22:06 CDT 2012

Last year we took the light rail from pdx to bus stop  in Washington. Sorry
I can't remember the stop. From the B stop we took the Bus  to Fisher
Landing. There are 3 buses daily from Fisher Landing along the  Washington side
of the Columbia River to Stevenson, WA. It will Stop at Bridge  of the Gods
if you ask the driver.

We took the noon bus and were on the Trail in a little  more than an hour.

In a message dated 7/6/2012 12:57:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,