[pct-l] Pemmican Samples

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Fri Jul 6 21:30:51 CDT 2012

Can you share your recipe? I used a basic recipe, dried my own beef,
ground it up in my blender and combined it with melted tallow. The
beef came out crispy. It's not terribly tasty but it's edible. I
ended up melting it all over again and adding salt to make it taste a
little better. I figure maybe if I can't just eat it as is, I can
maybe make a soup. How does yours taste? Any tips for me for future
attempts?