[pct-l] postholer pocket maps vs halfmile maps?

Michael Jurado kungfutbol at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 8 15:01:27 CDT 2012

Hey everyone,
     Gonna be wrapping up the Pacific Crest Trail this summer and hopefully hiking all of Washington.  I'm stoked!  I'm trying to make a decision on what maps to use.  I know all about Halfmile's maps from my 2011 thru-hike attempt, and I know they're awesome.  I'm interested in using Postholer's PCT pocket maps, but don't know much about them.  Anybody out there have any experience/opinions/advice on using postholer's maps as opposed to halfmile's?  Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me.

-Grenade