[pct-l] Pemmican

Thomas Jamrog balrog at midcoast.com
Mon Jul 9 04:04:46 CDT 2012

My friend Crag has been refining his Pemmican recipe to include deer meat, beef tallow, plus dried/ powdered Maine blueberries, and slight amounts of  maple syrup, and salt. It's quite good, but not so appealing in desert conditions. In cooler/ wet conditions it excels at adding fuel to the tank.
Uncle Tom