[pct-l] bathroom stops

shon mcganty smcganty at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 21:09:37 CDT 2012

I always wanted to post a question about pee frequency and bladder question, but was too shy to do it.  So, Sherry, let me say, yes, I do that too.  I pee about as frequently as you, and many times in the night.  Sometimes I get up out of bed 5-6 times to pee.  Sometimes 7.  I don't feel it's abnormal, and I don't think I'm drinking too much.  My body tells me it feels fine.

To add to my pee experience, and curious if anyone other prior thru's have experienced this, being back in civilized life, my bladder is soooo weak.  If my brain gets a "I gotta go pee" signal, I can't hold it very long.  Not because my bladder if super full, in fact it is usually only 3/4 full, but my brain says "must go now."  I've felt this is because, when hiking, the second I need to pee I go, to shed weight.  I think it's my brain, not my bladder.  If I'm busy at work or intensely into a project, I can hold it fine.  All other times, when that first pee signal hits my consciousness I start to wiggle and squirm and do the pee pee dance, and cannot get my mind to think of anything else.
Silly I know, but that's my life.