[pct-l] Recharging electronics

Maxine Weyant weyantm at msn.com
Wed Jul 11 12:01:11 CDT 2012

Assuming that the power is on at these locations when you pass through:  the store and laundry at Fish Lake, the Mazama campground and store at Crater Lake, Shelter Cove Resort at the store and at some of the RV sites near where the PCT hikers site is, and the store at Elk Lake Resort.  Those were also good resupply points 2 years ago.  I had cell phone access on the East/NE facing ridge above and a few miles before McKenzie Pass a little before the trail that takes you down to the campground about a mile east of McKenzie Pass.  I took that trail to meet my ride, not sure if that campground had any power but you could look it up on a state or USFS site and see.  There was also a USFS campground up at WIndigo Pass and a private campground at Crescent Lake off the trail that could have had power, and you could look that up too.

Dys-feng shui-nal