[pct-l] Castle Crags State Park

Lindsey Sommer lgsommer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 16:48:57 CDT 2012

Thanks for lettings us know. I'm from Northern California and it's just
heartbreaking to hear about all these parks that are still being closed.
LUCKILY the ones near my home that people have grown up with have largely
been saved.

I am super unaware of which parks have been saved and which haven't thus
far. Out of curiosity, will park closings have any effect on the PCT? I'm
not too familiar with which parks it passes through...

Cheers,
Lindsey