[pct-l] Re-supply

Geoff Eldridge geoff.eldridge at live.co.uk
Thu Jul 12 05:20:01 CDT 2012

I live in the UK and I am considering doing the PCT next year but there are somethings I need to know before making that final decision.It is not possible to re-supply with food parcels sent up the trail for collection from the UK because of customs restrictions on food stuffs so:- (1)  Is the currently in place any kind of structure in the States that could help me out with this? (2)  Is it viable to do the trail on only what I could purchase as I went along.   Thanks Geoff Eldridge(The Aimless Rambler)