[pct-l] Bathroom stops

mkwart at gci.net mkwart at gci.net
Thu Jul 12 22:49:47 CDT 2012

  Melanie:

The amount of times you pee is not necessarily related to a serious
medical problem--only of you consider getting older a serious medical
problem. I don't know how much desert hiking you have done--but I drink
exactly what I feel I need. You can gage by the color of your urine if
you are drinking too little. Monitoring water intake (with the aim to
reduce water intake) is not prudent in that or any other backpacking
situation.

One of the natural consequences of getting older is an increase in
frequency of urination. It is not a serious medical condition.
--Fireweed