[pct-l] Subject: Re: Bathroom stops

Dick Bingham dick.bingham at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 12:52:42 CDT 2012

Hello All

For most of my life the need to urinate was a few times each day. Then,
after a few days while on a 110-mile hike I found myself HAVING the urgent
need to urinate more that once per hour and passing maybe 5-seconds worth
of pee. Being on the trail, it was not a problem but at night not so handy.

I have since experienced this while not hiking and found it bothersome. My
DISCOVERY was I was not drinking sufficient water throughout the day during
periods of activity in hotter wx than normal.

When this almost overpowering urge to urinate happens now, I just remember
to drink lots of liquid and the problem seems to go away... Maybe some
Doctor out-there has an explanation for this condition.

Do some experimenting and keep your urine-color almost water-clear and I'll
bet the problem quickly vanishes..

73 to all

Dick

--