[pct-l] IPhone and GPS

Matt Parker zerosignal74 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 16 11:51:35 CDT 2012

Hey Symbiosis,

I had the same problem at first. Make sure you don't have Airplane Mode
turned on as that will disable the GPS function. I have a 3GS but I think it
should be the same to turn on the GPS for the 4S (Settings --> Location
Services --> turn on the GPS). It sucks away a lot of battery power however
since the phone is also searching for a cell signal that isn't there most of
the time but you can see where you are at on Guthook's apps by doing this.
Maybe there is another way to only have the GPS on and all other
transmitting/receiving functions off but I have not figured that out yet.

Drake