[pct-l] Bears

Chris Anderson srhspaded at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 22:57:56 CDT 2012

What he said, and if you're still worried, use an odor proof sack...just make sure to keep it clean and seal it as described

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat!