[pct-l] bad hikers, 2012

Austin Greavette austin.greavette at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 14:15:26 CDT 2012

Any person with some level of intelligence would know what opposites day
is. If the bill was in fact paid, no one here has any right to say anything
about someone's sense of humor as I'm quite certain not all your jokes are
laughed at. Perhaps bad taste - but I have 3 young sons, and I hate
opposite day lol but it is just in fun.

Maybe miscommunication between his wife and him? Perhaps with past bad luck
of people skipping out on a tab, it's easy to pocket cash and blame it on a
hiker they'll never see again?

As for trail names being given to those more deserving, that's a joke
right? To whoms standards would you suggest we seperate the deserving vs
the undeserving?

If the bill wasn't paid - well that just sucks period. It speaks volumes
about the person, and unfortunately gives us hikers a bad name to those
communities and strains the amazing blessings of trail angels.

I'm a good ole Canadian boy (pct 2013) and perhaps I should just go back to
reading emails instead of commenting, but seems to me a lot of people here
jump to conclusions pretty quick.

I find these emails very resourceful (not this one) lol but you get the
idea. Thanks....

Oz