[pct-l] bad hikers, 2012

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sat Jul 21 19:54:43 CDT 2012

Maybe many of you knew what "opposites day" means but I never heard the
term until this series of messages.
Just because you and your buddies know what a term means, don't assume the
general populace of California or even trail towns knows.

My 2¢

Tortoise

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable
President John F Kennedy,  1962

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.