[pct-l] Trail angel in LA acting as gear mailbox?

Ron Graybill rgraybill44 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 20:15:15 CDT 2012

I'm guessing you'll arrive at LAX, so the closest REI is in Manhatten Beach
4.6 miles south of the airport (1800 Rosecrans Ave Ste E Manhattan Beach,
CA 90266, (310) 727-0728). There must be someone on the PCT list who lives
nearby, just wait for them to speak up.  Even if they never thought of
themselves as a "trail angel," here's a chance to be one without living
near the trail!  If not, I'll bet there might even be an REI employee at
the Manhatten Beach store who'd be willing to do it--most of them probably
live nearby.  Even though you're not buying absolutely everything from REI
their employees are inclined to be helpful.

--
Ron Graybill
(909) 910-9339 (mobile--txt messages ok)