[pct-l] cal state park users get used

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Mon Jul 23 14:02:40 CDT 2012

Until we know what the full story is, it is premature to make judgements.
Still it is disheartening to learn of this.

According to the Sacramento Bee report, only 22 million apparently can be
spent on general park operations while 34 million is in the OHV trust fund
available for only certain expenses. 22 million spread over 12 years is not
much in the overall picture and worse, likely, this extra money may have
been offset by decreased appropriations.

So I am dismayed by this. But at least the money wasn't embezzled or such.

Tortoise

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable
President John F Kennedy,  1962

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.