[pct-l] Begin the preperations

Chris Alexander cmalex at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 15:40:56 CDT 2012

Hi Dan,

My partner North Star and I are currently in the midst of our PCT thru hike (just passed the halfway mark!) and we are posting photos, stories, and tips at:

http://mexicotocanada.com/

If you click on "Gear" at the top, you can see our full gear list. We have also posted our food resupply strategy here:

http://mexicotocanada.com/2011/12/05/food-mail-or-buy/

What we describe is working really well for us, and we are right on schedule. Feel free to ask questions or post comments on the blog too. Hope this helps!

Shutterbug