[pct-l] Trail angel in LA acting as gear mailbox?

Chris Anderson srhspaded at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 20:28:32 CDT 2012

Hello Anne,
I live in Corona, which, if you look at a map of the Los Angeles area, is about 60 or so miles east from LAX.  If you contact me with more information regarding the amount of gear and your itinerary I can most likely be able to accommodate your request.  There is an amtrack train that runs from LA to about 2 miles from my house so if you aren't renting a car in LA you can use the train to come get your gear... it should be an easy, straight route but I am not sure of the cost for tickets versus having your gear shipped from somebody to you if they do not live in LA.  That would be something worth looking into, and of course if you find somebody in LA to help then that would be your best option.
-Chris Anderson

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat!