[pct-l] WA trail conditions

CJ & Cristy Miller soggy2pair at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 24 09:57:09 CDT 2012

Noel,

If a ride from PDX to Cascade Locks doesn't pan out for you in advance then message me when you hit town;   soggy2pair at yahoo.

We're planning on leaving for Bend on Saturday morning but if that gets pushed to Sunday then it certainly isn't far out of our way to run you out there.

Otherwise, if you're after public transportation and hitching then:  from PDX take the MAX train out to Troutdale/Fairview/Gresham area.  There are little plaza outlet shops and a truck-stop right off i-84, exit 17.  Making it that far on the train or bus is easy.  And, it probably isn't difficult to pick up a hitch from there heading east.

.cj

noel ortiz noelorti at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 13:05:26 CDT 2012