[pct-l] Cost of thru hiking

Rich Cunrod cunrodr at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 17:09:54 CDT 2012

I work abroad and I am setting 6K aside for my thru hike in 2015 or 2016.
If I don't use it, bonus, if I need it, then it is there.  Till then
section hikes when I get back to the states or somewhere else in the
world each year.  I anticipate that I will be 65 while I am on my hike, so
medical insurance should not be an issue.