[pct-l] First overnight advice

Kathi pogo at pctwalker.com
Wed Jul 25 16:09:41 CDT 2012

How exciting for you! I would say the most important thing is to make
sure you are prepared for wet or cold conditions. Those are the two
things that can make you miserable if you aren't prepared and can kill
the enjoyment of your trip. Also make sure you have blister repair and
if you feel one coming repair it before it is a blister. Other than that
just enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! :)
Kathi "Puddles"