[pct-l] Clothing options

CJ & Cristy Miller soggy2pair at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 10:49:54 CDT 2012

Travis,

I would recommend Carhartt.  Yep, Carhartt.  You're giving up a bit on the weight but
very likely you're getting something manufactured by Carhartt.
I'm not saying made in the USA, because Carhartt does have plants in Europe also but,
 the difference in my mind is that - they are not outsourced, they own all their other
 manufacturing areas (from what I recall).

Good:
*as close to made in the USA as I can think of right now.
*cost:  you'll usually be able to get into a waterproof/shell for a couple hundred, compared to a bigger name brand that can cost a few bills or more.

Bad:
*weight, I'm guessing