[pct-l] Secure Parking/Storage near the Tahoe Rim Trail

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Thu Jul 26 14:07:51 CDT 2012

I'm going to have a week of free time in the Sacramento area in a few
weeks, and wanted to get as far around the lake (and on the PCT
Section) on the TRT as I can in 7 days...

However, I'm going to have some stuff in my vehicle I can't afford to
lose in a break in while I'm on the trail

Does anyone have any ideas on where I could find relatively secure
parking for my vehicle (at least a lit parking lot) or a place I could
stash a bag inside a building for a week that is reasonably close to
the trail?

TIA.