[pct-l] Off Topic - Road Trip Trip in CA

Meridith Rosendahl meridith.rosendahl at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 14:16:22 CDT 2012

I second (or third) the drive up 395.  If you drive that way you have the
dramatic Sierras rising precipitously up from the valley floor, the little
towns from Lone Pine to Bishop, Mammoth Lakes, and don't forget to stop at
Manzanar, the WWII Japanese internment camp.  Makes me want to get in the
car and go!

Piper's Mom

 Can anyone suggest some nice