[pct-l] Keeping Cell Phones Charged?

JJ Briggs skihikejj at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 13:46:22 CDT 2012

So in comparison I just went to Russia and used my Android vortex phone as
my Kindle.
The way I conserved battery was to turn it to airplane mode. It lasted 4
days with me reading around 4 hours a day on it.
When I hiked I had a little flip phone. I kept it turned off when I hiked,
and only turned it on every night to see if I had service. If I did I
talked for about 10 min or so and probably a couple texts. I always had
enough battery when I got to town to call for a hotel or anything. Longest
I went between towns and charges about 6 or 7 days.
Hope this helps
Fluffy Puff