[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 55, Issue 28

belcherjd at juno.com belcherjd at juno.com
Sat Jul 28 17:28:05 CDT 2012

Newhiker

and post your gear list for the group to critique your list.

Also go to TrailJournals.com and start combing the Pacific
Crest Trail hikers gear lists going back more than a decade.
Many of the hikers do a good job of listing their gear and it is very helpful in comparing ..... kind of like a consumers reporting service for thru hikers.

'til later,
jon