[pct-l] Injinji Toesocks - Friend or Foe?

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sun Jul 29 22:48:25 CDT 2012

We've had similar discussions before. But the first question I have is are
your shoes wide enough thru the ball of your feet and especially the toes.
 From what I've seen, most shoes and boots have a shape that squeezes the
toes together to fit the shoe rather than having a shoe wide enough for the
toes.

Like some others, I buy shoes that are longer and wider (especially in the
toes) so my toes can be close to their natural position. I buy what fits
me, not what the shoe store recommends.

Fortunately also my feet get few blisters. Last couple I've had is when my
toes got squeezed together and rubbed a blister.

Tortoise

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable
President John F Kennedy,  1962

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.