[pct-l] Stolen Pack

Joe Corey jcorey328 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 14:46:05 CDT 2012

I was doing trail magic near the Gumboot Trailhead around mile 1532.
This year's hiker "Houdini" had his pack stolen from the road as he went
down to get water for 5 minutes.
He lost EVERYTHING!!!
I have his girlfriends number and I am trying to help him get some gear
donations and maybe some used gear so he can get back out on the trail. As
of right now, I only have his girlfriends number, as his phone was stolen
as well, but he going to be calling me back soon and I will get an email
address and home address where we can send stuff.

Thanks everyone!!
My personal email is JCorey328 at gmail.com

-Quake