[pct-l] PCT Hiker Register

Ashley djalowe at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 15:47:24 CDT 2012

Ohhh let's get gourmet on this!!! He is a lawyer! But the registry does say its going to be posted on postholer so I guess it's the person who registers responsibility to read the fine print! I think the lawyers would agree with that....Haha these email threads are hilarious, so many heated opinions about the darnedest things :)!
Iguana

Sent from my iPod