[pct-l] transit from Bakersfield to Tehachapi (Jerry Goller)

Ann Gerckens volunteer_ann at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 1 00:51:09 CDT 2012

RE: transit from Bakersfield to Tehachapi (Jerry Goller)
Jerry,
I used Kern County Transit in 2008.
http://www.co.kern.ca.us/roads/pdf/East_Kern_Express.pdf   800.353.2396  I
notice the date on the web site is still 2007, so I’d call first!
East Kern Express-Service is provided Monday through Saturday.
Depart Bakersfield                                    arrive at Tehachapi KMart
4:00am  from Golden Empire Transit         5:02
7:40am  from Golden Empire Transit         8:57am
9:25am from Amtrak station                      10:47am
11:25am from Amtrak station                    12:47pm
1:25pm from Amtrak station                       2:47pm
3:30pm  from Golden Empire Transit         4:47pm
5:25pm  from Amtrak station                      6:47pm
And for those who may be interested….Kern River Valley Route
Service is provided Monday through Saturday. Service provides intercity fixed
route and Dial-A-Ride service between the communities of Kernville, Wofford
Heights, Lake Isabella, Bodfish, Mtn. Mesa, Southlake, Weldon and Onyx.
 Ann Gerckens (SPLAT!)

"We all struggle with something, you can either be paralyzed by it or take
action". - Patrick Dempsey, Remedy's Healthy Living, Winter 2011.