[pct-l] Trekking Poles

Rod Anderson rod at rodanderson.net
Sat Jun 2 09:44:51 CDT 2012

I highly suggest looking at the Exped series of trekking poles. I like
the Exped Explorer 130's. Under 15oz per pair and a very comfortable
grip. Check out the video of these poles which shows some of the great
features...yes even treking poles can have cool features.
http://youtu.be/pN9UWcByD1g?hd=1