[pct-l] Pct hike summer 2013

Bill Burge bill at burge.com
Wed Jun 6 12:02:05 CDT 2012

If you leave around the Kick Off next April and just hike, you will, based on your hiking pace and average miles; gravitate in and out of groups of people that are similar.  Then you can decide if you want to make it semi-formal, or keep it loose.

With zero days factored in, you will even change (or have the ability to switch) groups along the way.

SomeGuy
Bill Burge
bill at burge.com