[pct-l] Tehachapi to Kennedy Meadows

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Wed Jun 6 16:56:37 CDT 2012

Good afternoon, Jerry,

Some hikers leave the trail to resupply -- at either Mojave or Tehachapi --
at the first road which is Hwy-138, the Tehachapi/Willow Springs Road;
while others go about 6-8 miles north across the high, windy sand hills to
Hwy-58, the Tehachapi Pass Highway.  The difference isn’t 10 miles, it’s
more like 6-7 as I recall.  That may be what Yogi is referring to.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09/