[pct-l] older hikers - - - Louis Lamour quote

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 11:55:20 CDT 2012

Hello Lindsey,

Yes, I lived on the coast two miles north of Mendocino Village. Our property bordered the Point Cabrillo Nature Preserve. We also had a ranch in Comptche. The next building north of our Mendocino home was the Light House, one'half mile away. We could watch the Grey Whale migration from our windows. We lived there 34 years. We now live in Agua Dulce. My trail name - MendoRider - was given to me by my wife. Where did you live north of Fort Bragg?

Enjoy your hike this summer.

MendoRider-Hiker