[pct-l] Resupply

Guthrie Nutter guthrie.nutter at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 14:51:43 CDT 2012

I just completed the section between Tehachapi Pass and Walker Pass Tuesday.

Golden Oaks Spring - pipe flowing 1 LPM on 6/2

Robin Bird Spring - pipe flowing 2 LPM on 6/3

Cottonwood Creek Branch, mostly dry with a couple brackish seeps

Concrete Dam - murky water in dammed section - purification needed

Landers Creek - dry

Kelso Valley Road Cache - about 20 gallons full at 6/3, 28 hikers
signed in here this day.

Butterbredt Cyn Road - dry

Bird Spring Pass Cache: WARNING - this cache was EMPTY at 6/4.

Yellow Jacket Spring - cow plop everywhere

Traverse safely here!

www.guthrienutter.com