[pct-l] The "Lost" effect on the PCT community

Ann Marie dbanmrkr at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 19:10:09 CDT 2012

Trail angels are already being pushed to limits. It's so encouraging that the Wolverines of the PCT are highlighting problem areas within the trail angel community. Let's hope new, younger, trail angels arise in those communities, and accept longer term hosting responsibilities beyond just one or two weeks during "herd" timeframes. Otherwise the trail experience is going to revert back to a time with limited trail angels,,,yeah, maybe for the better.... but as a future thru-hiker wannabee, I'm hoping for some ongoing trail angels.....And I've been banking some trail angel hours since early 2010.  :)