[pct-l] Pct hike summer 2013

Chris Anderson srhspaded at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 23:29:22 CDT 2012

I think i found my feet workout routine!  I need to find a summer camp with monks with canes and hot coal fire walking.

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat!
A man's interest in a single bluebird is worth more than a complete but dry list of the fauna and flora of a town.