[pct-l] Older Hikers--Louis Lamour quote

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 21:29:07 CDT 2012

Hi Fireweed,

Just don't buy in to the "Big Miles" culture. HYOH is a valid attitude. I plan to take my time this summer and will average fewer than 10 miles per day while riding. I will take a layover day (or two) whenever I find a beautiful place to camp with good fishing and plenty of graze for my horse. Wish I didn't have to bring Bear Cans through the Sierra. I have two - one for my food, and the other to hold extra feed for my horse.

MendoRider-Hiker