[pct-l] Bear encounter before Kennedy Meadows

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 13:12:24 CDT 2012

Of course, "Results may vary".  It will come down to whether you have properly sealed the OPSak and on how careful you are to be sure not to get food smells on the outside of the OPSak. As I mentioned, it is critical that you are careful, as I was...

Question: Have you ever, yourself, tried an OPSak? And used it properly. Subjective opinion means nothing. Try doing the tests as I have described.

Respectfully,

MendoRider-Hiker