[pct-l] ....and other critter stories

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Wed Jun 13 03:08:26 CDT 2012

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 12:47 AM, Ann Gerckens
<volunteer_ann at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Ha! Ha!  My midnight kisser was a skunk.

In Cal Section R, one night out from Ashland, I was cowboy camping
just out of sight of the trail not far from a spring.

I had a vivid dream that I was back home, and my dog was licking my
face, and I clearly remember pushing her away in my dream.

The next morning, there were bear tracks all around my ground cloth. I
didn't have much food and none of it had been touched. I can only
image what provoked the dream.