[pct-l] Fw: ...and other critter stories

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 13 13:38:01 CDT 2012

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Edward Anderson <mendoridered at yahoo.com>
To: "mkwart at gci.net" <mkwart at gci.net>
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 11:37 AM
Subject: Re: [pct-l] ...and other critter stories

HI Fireweed,

Yes, animals are also sometimes attracted to the salt.  I experienced that problem at Kangaroo Meadow north of Seiad Valley. In that case the deer were the problem. I had to hang everything in trees out of their reach.  You can see pictures of that in my slide show. There is a link on:       postholer.com/stockman

Best Regards,
MendoRider-Hiker