[pct-l] Preparing for a thru hike

James Vesely JVesely at edmsupply.com
Thu Jun 14 11:29:41 CDT 2012

http://www.bushwalking.org.au/FAQ/FAQ_Footwear.htm#Sizes

Don't know if this was posted before but the link has lot of info on
shoe selection and some of it is counter to what a lot of us have been
told.   The author Roger Caffin writes articles for Backpacking Light.
He has an interesting take on arch support for starters.

If anyone has read the article I like to know what you think, some of
his ideas seem to make a lot of sense.

Jim