[pct-l] Ride from Diamond Lake resort to Fish Lake Resort 6/30

Erin Acker ackere1221 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 19:35:13 CDT 2012

Hello! My mom and I are going to be hiking a short section of the PCT, from
Fish Lake Resort (mile 1780) to Diamond Lake Resort (mile 1852ish). We're
going to be driving down from washington, and the plan is to leave the car
at diamond lake, get a ride to fish lake, and hike north back to the car.
Is there anyone who could give us a ride from diamond lake down to our
starting point at Fish Lake Resort? This would be in the afternoon on
Saturday, June 30.

Thanks!
Erin Acker