[pct-l] dermatology issue (C-shaped redness/dryness to skin exposed/ branched/ log crossings) from COAST PCT section south of Arch Cape, Oregon?

Erin Waters ewaters.cadence at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 18:25:17 CDT 2012

Subject: has anyone had c-shaped dermatology issue from COAST PCT section
south of Arch Cape, Oregon?
To: pct-l at backcountry.net

Please post to pct-L - **I am a section hiker, not a through** has anyone
had diagnosis about same/similar and if from same section of COAST PCT
south of Arch Cape, Oregon?  The redness/dryness is c-shaped and I have
tried treating with tea tree oil, but will be trying calendula until my
doctor's appointment - still a few weeks away and out of pocket expense.  I
am work-searching and the redness/dryness on my face is not a help to my
having the yes needed.  Thank you in advance if you have had same/similar
and had diagnosed and know a natural remedy.   -Erin